for adult players of all ages & abilities
A New Zealand first!
Founded in Wellington, Academy of Football (AoF) believes that everyone should be able to train and develop their football skills at any stage of their lives.
With enthusiasm, determination, and consistency, Academy of Football can help players improve their skills, fitness and confidence to enjoy better football!
Who can use our services?
If you or your team have the enthusiasm and determination to develop your skills for your games, or if you want to stay fit while having fun, then this is for you!
Our sessions are perfect for those who are:
- beginners to football
- a social or masters player/team
- wanting regular and structured training sessions to develop their skills for their 5-aside, 11-aside or indoor football games.
- looking to get fit through “Football Focused” exercises & activities
- looking to get back into football from a long absence or an injury – 90 minutes of exercise is perfect for those who are in rehabilitation. Please seek advice from your health care professional.
All our services will help you to improve your football IQ, skills AND fitness!
That’s awesome! How can I sign up?
Complete the form below to register for any of our services.
Alternatively you can register by:
- Send a message through our Facebook page,
- RSVP for a training session through our MeetUp Groups: Auckland, or Wellington
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call or Text +64 21 064 2668
We recommend that you register in advance but if you are unable to, don’t sweat! Just drop-in to a training session and we will register you in person before the session starts – easy as!